App info:Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world! Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, get ready to get spooky in an all-new Halloween episode – Hammier Things!LATEST EPISODE:... Read More >
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, get ready to get spooky in an all-new Halloween episode – Hammier Things!
LATEST EPISODE: Hammier Things
Halloween descends onto Piggy Island, and everything goes a little upside down.
– Play 24 new levels plus 3 bonus levels!
– Celebrate our 6th Birthday with a special gift! Available from October 21st to October 23rd.
– More Pig Challenges!
In addition to the Hammier Things chapter, download and enjoy:
- 30 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 90+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.